Music Monday feat. Mesita

Nothing beats some awesome alliteration! So I have decided to post a song, playlist, something music related every Monday. Here is the very first installment of this feature, William Cannon by Mesita.
The melody in this song is just so freaking catchy and it sounds like it could be in a commercial...and probably has been. I'm not sure why but a lot of my favorite songs end up in commercials and I freak out when I see them on TV. Tell me I'm not alone in this...haha.

 I also recently downloaded this song and a bunch of others by Mesita for free. Yep, that's right it's free. Just visit http://mesita.bandcamp.com/ to get the free sampler EP. Enjoy!  

This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply